st: Matched variables in -estimates table-

From   "miguel foguel" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Matched variables in -estimates table-
Date   Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:07:56 +0100

Dear all,

I'm running some GMMs models in which I use the lag operator facility (e.g. L.y). I'm also estimating a Within-Groups model which I run "by hand", that is, by generating demeaned variables, including the lagged ones (this is because I don't want to estimate the constant that is automatically included in -xtreg ..., fe-). My problem is that when I use the -estimates table- command to display the results of all my models the variables in the column corresponding to the Within-Groups are not all matched with the variables of the other models (for instance, the demeaned lagged dependent - which I name Ly - is not matched with L.y from the GMMs). The question is whether it is possible to circumvent this problem so that I can have a matched-variable table produced by the -est table- command. I thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Miguel

*
* For searches and help try: