st: RE: Analysis of Individual event data

From   Paul Seed <>
Subject   st: RE: Analysis of Individual event data
Date   Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:38:56 +0100

Many thanks to Nick Cox & Roger Newson for their responses.

Either -fillin- or -joinby- (or both) will simplify the code greatly;
and get round the fact that -tabulate- does not handle more than 2 - way tables.

I assume from the silence regarding my second question
that there is no command that handles the data without collapsing it.

Paul T Seed
King's College London,
Division of Reproductive Health, Endocrinology and Development

St Thomas' Hospital,
Lambeth Palace Road,
London SE1 7EH

Funded by the Wellcome Trust & Tommy's the Baby Charity

tel (+44) (0) 20 7188 3642
fax (+44) (0) 20 7620 1227

* For searches and help try: