Re: st: installing ReLogit

Subject   Re: st: installing ReLogit
Date   Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:12:29 -0500

At 12:47 AM 6/18/2005 +0200, Andre pierre wrote:
Thanks. I think I have to find another solution, because I'm still having trouble. Relogit was to make logistic regressions in rare events data (http://gking.harvard.edu/stats.shtml), and the program I tried to install is indeed a bit outdated. Do you know an alternative? I don't think it is implemented in Stata yet.
What are the problems you are having? I just copied the files into c:\ado\personal and relogit seemed to work - but whether it worked correctly I don't know.

King lists several newer programs on that page as well, so I assume that means that relogit is not some long-abandoned orphan he forgot was there - you might email him or his co-authors if you can't get it to work.

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/