Re: st: installing ReLogit

From   "Andre pierre" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: installing ReLogit
Date   Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:47:52 +0200

Thanks. I think I have to find another solution, because I'm still having trouble. Relogit was to make logistic regressions in rare events data (http://gking.harvard.edu/stats.shtml), and the program I tried to install is indeed a bit outdated. Do you know an alternative? I don't think it is implemented in Stata yet.

Andr�

From: Richard Williams <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: installing ReLogit
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 17:32:35 -0500

At 12:12 AM 6/18/2005 +0200, Andre pierre wrote:
OK, I had already done that, but Stata does not find the newly installed features...
c:\ado\plus has all these subfolders called "a", "b", etc; I think Stata may be looking for relogit under the "r" folder. It may be easier for you just to copy the files to c:\ado\personal; Stata should be able to find the files there without bothering with a subfolder structure.

I don't know what relogit is but the reference to stbplus is a bit anachronistic and suggests it has been around for a while. There are now ways for authors to make their programs easy to distribute and install that apparently aren't being used here.

Also, remember that Stata is picky about case; "relogit" is different from "ReLogit".

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]