Re: st: -testomit- error infor

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: -testomit- error infor
Date   Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:23:53 -0500

At 01:32 PM 6/17/2005 +1000, Yang Li wrote:
Dear Statalists,

Following the standard procedure of score estimation after -probit- and -heckman-, I constantly got the following error with -testomit- command.

unrecognized command: enumopt

Would anyone please recommend a solution?

Best Regards,

Yang Li
If you do -findit enumopt- you will see that there is a program by that name also written by the author of -testomit-, Jeroen Weesie. Of course whether it is the right program is another question! I would suggest emailing the author.

Also, what version of Stata are you using? Some post-estimation commands need to be rewritten for Stata 9, or else you need to use version control, e.g. something like

version 8.2: probit y x

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227