re: st: mix logit in stata

From   David Airey <>
Subject   re: st: mix logit in stata
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:19:05 -0500

Try looking/searching for xtlogit and gllamm from within Stata. I had the opportunity to use both recently, looking at binary and multinomial outcome variables, with animal (random) and strain (fixed) independent variables. Did the trick!

I am working on mix logit model for my thesis of master degree in Economics. I
just read the threads you posted on I know GAUSS could do it but I
have no time to learn a new software. Did you figure out how to run a mix logit
model in STATA?

Thanks a lot.