st: DoD using table ?

From   "Alexander Nervedi" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: DoD using table ?
Date   Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:13:51 +0000

Hi !

I am trying to do some column statistics and was wondering what the best way of doing this is in Stata. Ideally, what I'd like to be able to do is create a table with the following columans and have the P-values with the last column.

Status | Wave 1 Wave 2 | DT | Wave 1 Wave 2 | DC | DT-DC |
Child | | | | | |
Adult | | | | | |

Getting columns (1) (2) (3) and (4) are not an issue - subsequently some excel work gets me DT, DC and DT-DC. I am not sure a) how to do this within Stata and b) how to get Stata to spit P-values.

any kind of help would be much appreciated.

-Alnerdy

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

*
* For searches and help try: