st: Estimating Confidence Interval for ROC

From   Marc Schuhmacher <>
Subject   st: Estimating Confidence Interval for ROC
Date   Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:31:13 +0200

Dear statlist users,

I developed a rating system based on a logit and a survival analysis model and use brier to estimate the ROC. However, I don't know how to derive the confidence intervall for my results. Please help.

Freunde gleichzeitig schicken: