st: RE: string with embedded blanks in logical expression

From   "Stephen R. Hale" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: string with embedded blanks in logical expression
Date   Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:46:09 -0400

Never mind about this one.  I removed the separator(,) option in levels and
went with the default.

Everything seems to be working fine now.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen R. Hale, Ph.D.
Complex Systems Research Center
Institute for Study of Earth, Oceans, and Space
Morse Hall
University of New Hampshire
Durham, NH 03824-3525
Work 603.862.4758