Re: st: DGP with LDV

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: DGP with LDV
Date   Mon, 06 Jun 2005 17:06:06 -0400

You can do it in arima.
lag your dependent variable y, with the command

generate lagy=l.y

You can also model autoregressive and moving average innovations with

arima y lagy x, ar(2) ma(1)

If they are insignificant and you have Gaussian
white noise residuals, you can trim them out of the model.

Regards,
   Bob Yaffee

2100 Linwood Avenue
Apt 19-W