RE: st: At risk table [for Kaplan Meier plots]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: At risk table [for Kaplan Meier plots]
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2005 16:00:43 +0100

If there is a limitation here it is probably
wider than this program and what it can do.

Maximally, if you are expecting Stata to
have the facilities of your favourite
document production system for combining
graphs and tables with total flexibility
then that is a pretty tall order.

Matthew Sydes