RE: st: question about heckprob

From   Michael Horowitz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: question about heckprob
Date   Wed, 18 May 2005 17:30:51 -0400 (EDT)

Ok.  dv2 is a subset of dv1.  All times dv2 is 1, dv1 is 1, but many of
the times where dv1 is 1, dv2 is not 1.  Does that make sense?  Should the
DV be set up differently?

 On Wed, 18 May 2005, jyotsna puri wrote:

> Michael,
> Can you check/send a cross-tab of  dv1 and
> dv2, i.e.
> table  dv2 dv1
> Is dv1 varying within dv2==1? The way you've explained your
> variable construction below, it may not be.
> Considered using a Tobit?
> -Jo
>
> Jyotsna (Jo) Puri
> Cell and Voicemail: 201-805-1690