st: Stata 9: first impressions?

From   Jonathan Kaplan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata 9: first impressions?
Date   Thu, 5 May 2005 11:53:13 +0200

Just curious and surprised by the lack of  Stata 9 opinions/reviews-
several small bugs are reported- but how is the new version actually?!

Stata 8 has been great and I eagerly await the arrival of my Stata 9
(it will  probably first arrive in a couple of weeks to this part of
Europe) -  but the  lack of enthusiasm makes me worry a bit-

So please: post your impressions!

Joe