Re: st: Nifty new command window behavio(u)r

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Nifty new command window behavio(u)r
Date   Wed, 04 May 2005 09:48:20 -0400

Well look at that...indeed it did work in 8.2. The change in default (Ctrl-V or Edit-Paste) behavior is nice.

Indeed I did forget the comma in the second command, and included a // rather than a /// -- though of course the problem remains even when those are fixed.

--Nick