Re: st: ereturn question [Stata 8]

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: ereturn question [Stata 8]
Date   Tue, 03 May 2005 17:48:56 -0500

At 05:42 PM 5/3/2005 -0400, you wrote:
Running Stata 8.2

I am running a model in gllamm, and I want to access and save results from one of the matrices. When I type

matrix list e(nu)

I get this result:

c1 c2
r1 5550 1850

I would like to be able to display and save one value at a time, such as

di "what here?"
There might be a 1 line solution that works, but try this:

mat nu = e(nu)
display nu[1,1]

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX:    (574)288-4373