RE: st: RE: interpret the marginal effect of interaction term in logit model

From   "Maarten Buis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: interpret the marginal effect of interaction term in logit model
Date   Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:51:23 +0200

Dear Ying,

When I use interactionterms within logistic regresion, I use the standard way of dealing with interactionterms on the output of -logit- itself before any other computation, like computing odds ratio's or marginal effects. This is what I meant with "raw" output. Since I often use many and/or complicated interactionterms I often do the computations by 'hand', well write code like those in the threads I refered to earlier, and not use -mfx- or the like.

Maarten