Re: st: RE: interpret the marginal effect of interaction term in logit model

From   France Priez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: interpret the marginal effect of interaction term in logit model
Date   Sat, 23 Apr 2005 07:42:39 -0400

In your logit model, the only information provided by the coefficient
on your interaction term is whether it belongs into the specification,
that's it!
For any further effect, you need to bootstrap your estimation or use
ado file based on the Delta Method mentioned in the web pages
mentioned below by Marteen.
France