st: Competing risks in Stata

From   xiao yi <>
Subject   st: Competing risks in Stata
Date   Wed, 20 Apr 2005 08:43:21 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know how to run a competing risks model in
Stata? My data is about firms' investment behavior.
Once a firm enters my sample, it has three options:
invest, disinvest, or do nothing. In the language of
survival analysis, doing nothing would be survivor,
invest and disinvest would be two competing risks. I
expect the same independent variables would have
different impact on the  probability of investment and
disinvestment. Thanks.

Do You Yahoo!?