st: Adding counts to an eclplot bar graph

From   Benjamin Hulley <>
Subject   st: Adding counts to an eclplot bar graph
Date   Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:33:16 -0700

I'm using eclplot to generate a bar chart and I'd like to add counts
for the categories.  I was able to add counts to a symbol plot using
marker labels, but haven't figured out a way to do it with a bar chart.

Thanks in advance,

Room: EPS 7007
Tel: (301) 402-1622
Fax: (301) 402-4489