Re: st: RE: Update: Downloading ado files

From   "Dr. Stephen Owusu-Ansah" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Update: Downloading ado files
Date   Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:20:28 -0500

Hi Nick & Richard

Thanks you guys! I have been able to update the ado files using
Nick's suggestion. I may not buy the version 9 because most of
the changes are irrelevant to those of us in the area of accounting.

I appreciate all your helps.

Nick Cox wrote:
If you intend to purchase Stata 9, these updates will shortly be superfluous.
Otherwise please look at

and then contact tech-support at StataCorp
with more information if your problem remains
Dr. Stephen Owusu-Ansah

I need help in resolving a re-occurring problem, which
arises any time I intend to update my ado files from I keep getting an error message in the
process of downloading the files:

         unexpected end of file

What can I do to solve this problem? I need to update
my ado files, which I have not done for awhile, now that
version 9 has been released. Thanks for your usual

*   For searches and help try:

fn:Dr. Stephen Owusu-Ansah
n:Owusu-Ansah;Dr. Stephen
tel;work:+1 (956) 381-3385