st: RE: Update: Downloading ado files

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Update: Downloading ado files
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:09:32 +0100

If you intend to purchase Stata 9,
these updates will shortly be superfluous.

Otherwise please look at

and then contact tech-support at StataCorp
with more information if your problem remains

Dr. Stephen Owusu-Ansah