Re: st: Disappearance of variables and review windows.

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: Disappearance of variables and review windows.
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:42:39 -0400

Likely they have just moved off-screen (and therefore out of sight). You can always select on the menus:

Prefs-Load Windowing Preferences

Prefs-Default Windowing

and then rearrange from there.

--Nick WInter