Re: st: Disappearance of variables and review windows.

From   Pete Huckelba <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Disappearance of variables and review windows.
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:19:48 -0500

[email protected] wrote:
> David,
> I already tried this.
> The menu of windows is not bringing them back.
> I think something is wrong with my system.
> Amadou DIALLO.

Amadou more than likely has a corrupt registry entry.  Please review
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-02/msg00445.html; and delete
the entire Stata8.0 key.

Feel free to contact Stata technical support should that not resolve the
issue.

-Pete

--
Pete Huckelba