st: tests within panel data

From   Jean-Baptiste NTAGOMA <>
Subject   st: tests within panel data
Date   Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:10:02 +0200

Dear all,

I fell to use traditional hetero and autocorrelation tests in an unbalanced panel data (not enough observations) and I am not very clear on how to proceed in a different satisfactory manner.
My second question is: I tried this procedure "
. xtreg depvar indepvar, re
. rvfplot, yline(0) "
and received the following message: last estimates not found, r(301). But the procedure works if not panel data. How to solve it or what can I do with panel data?

I would be very grateful if you could please help me.
Many thanks in advance.

* For searches and help try: