Re: st: standard deviations in svy commands

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: standard deviations in svy commands
Date   Tue, 05 Apr 2005 13:10:13 -0400

There is a FAQ on this, at

The short answer is that you can use -summarize- with aweights, or you can calculate it from the results left behind by svymean.

--Nick Winter