st: Weighting cases under XTGEE

From   Luigi Curini <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Weighting cases under XTGEE
Date   Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:26:52 +0200

Dear all,

I'm running an XTGEE model, where my dependent variable is a continuum
variable measured in three different temporal period (t=3; n=21). More in
details, my DV is the average score for each country on a number of
different surveys measuring the same concept. I'd like to know if there is
any standard procedure under XTGEE to weight cases, in my case to weight
them by the inverse of the variance of ratings for each country in the
surveys and for every different temporal period.
Thank you very much for any suggestion,
Regards,
LC

Dr. Luigi Curini
Universit� degli Studi di Milano
Facolt� di Scienze Politiche
Dipartimento di Studi Sociali e Politici
Via Conservatorio, 7
I - 20122 Milano
Tel. +39 02 50318831
Fax  +39 02 50318840