RE: st: comparison between a repeated ordinal measures

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: comparison between a repeated ordinal measures
Date   Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:27:16 +0100

Thanks for the publicity. Let me clarify.

-distplot- and -ordplot- were separate
programs. The key difference is that
when I last did a major revision of -distplot-
I incorporated the most important features
of -ordplot-.

-ordplot- is still accessible via SSC
but it is (a) written for Stata 6, so
doesn't support Stata 8 graphics (b)
frozen as was.

-distplot- has been published, maintained
and discussed through the STB and SJ,
as -search distplot- will indicate.
It now supports Stata 8 graphics.

Joseph Coveney