st: Re: questions about outreg

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   st: Re: questions about outreg
Date   Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:22:37 -0800 (PST)

I cannot tell you what went wrong with -outreg-. This package hasn't
been updated in close to three years and instead I recommend that you
try -estout-, available from SSC.

. ssc d estout

The latest version of -estout- includes a new introduction (whelp
estout_intro) that should make it easier for Stata users to make the
switch from -outreg- to -estout-.

Friedrich Huebler

--- Ming Wen <> wrote:
> Hello,
> When I used the 'outreg' command to construct table from my xtlogit
> output, the order of my models does not follow the order I fit the
> models.  I'm giving an example below  to show that the results from
> the xtlogit command are not nicely appended.  I had to manualy
> rearrange the output before converting it into a table in WORD.
> I'd greatly appreciate it if you could suggest a solution to this
> problem.
> Thanks!
> Ming

Do you Yahoo!?