st: matrix mlout

From   "Fenty, J." <>
To   "Statalist (E-mail)" <>
Subject   st: matrix mlout
Date   Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:57:34 -0000

Dear Statalisters

Can anyone shed light on the -matrix mlout- command? Specifically I am trying to capture some results from the -metareg- command written by Stephen Sharp using version 5.0. Four lines before the end of the program is the command -mat mlout- but I cannot locate where the results are saved using -return list- or -macro list-. What's more, when I type -help mlout- then click on -search mlout- Stata crashes! Any suggestions?

Justin Fenty