st: Re: st. outreg and multinomial logit

From   Richard Tardanico <>
Subject   st: Re: st. outreg and multinomial logit
Date   Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:23:13 -0500

Outreg works with mlogit if you use a version of the dependent variable that does not include labels for its categories. E.g., I've been analyzing a DV called "prob" ("principal declared neighborhood problem") which has categories such as 1=violence/crime, etc. Outreg works with mlogit in this instance if I use a version of "prob" that does not label its categories but simply uses 1, 2, 3, 4.
In the meantime, I'll explore estout as well.

* For searches and help try: