st: RE: Using weights Nwith BS and QREG

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Using weights Nwith BS and QREG
Date   Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:53:53 -0000

Not quite. -bs- will do still do this if called
by setting the clock back.

version 7: bs <whatever>

But without that version control -bs- calls up
-bstrap-, which indeed won't do this.

I know no specifics, but looks like some queasiness
in general about supporting weights with -bootstrap-.

Jeannette Wicks-Lim