Re: st: standard error for estimated risk difference from logit model

From   Tim Wade <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: standard error for estimated risk difference from logit model
Date   Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:54:12 -0500

Joseph, thanks much-- I have tried the identity link and it does
produce nearly identical results as the logit model, although the
logit tends to fit the data *slightly* better.  But I think the glm
approach is a better way to go to get the ARs. Thanks, Tim