Re: st: excel to stata / variable names shift to the value row

From   tapes <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: excel to stata / variable names shift to the value row
Date   Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:37:20 -0800 (PST)

Thank you all very much. And I tried both methods
(insheet...,name; change first variable to numeric
one)in a case on hand, they worked great!

tapes