Re: st: Printing from the viewer

From   "Herve STOLOWY" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Printing from the viewer
Date   Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:09:24 +0100

If I am correct, there has been an exchange of mails concerning this issue a few weeks ago.

I faced the same problem and the only solution I found was to go back to "Default" Windowing" (in the "Prefs" menu). The drawback: you lose your customized windowing. The (major) advantage: you can suddenly print correctly the help files (don't ask me why).

Best regards

Hervé Stolowy

Coordinateur du Département/Head of Department
HEC Paris
Département Comptabilité Contrôle de gestion / Dept of Accounting and Management Control
1, rue de la Liberation
78351 - Jouy-en-Josas
Tel: +33 1 39 67 94 42 - Fax: +33 1 39 67 70 86
>>> 02/23/05 10:45 PM >>>
I am having a problem printing .hlp files from the viewer. When I give the
cmd "print @Viewer" , paragraph formatting is retained but lines don't
wrap, meaning printed lines are truncated on the right. Adjusting margins
or page orientation (to landscape) does not solve the problem. Any
suggestions/observations? Thanks