st: Printing from the viewer

Subject   st: Printing from the viewer
Date   Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:45:02 -0500

I am having a problem printing .hlp files from the viewer. When I give the cmd "print @Viewer" , paragraph formatting is retained but lines don't wrap, meaning printed lines are truncated on the right. Adjusting margins or page orientation (to landscape) does not solve the problem. Any suggestions/observations? Thanks
* For searches and help try: