Re: st: problems with marginal effects of biprobit

From   May Boggess <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problems with marginal effects of biprobit
Date   25 Feb 2005 08:45:09 -0600

On Thursday, Natalia wrote the she had trouble using -mfx- after
-biprobit-:

> I already tried "mfx, predict p10", and all kinds of possible combination,
> but it didi not work....
> Does some one knows how  can I get the same marginal effects and estimate
> probability for all possible combinations, and not just for p11?

Type

 mfx, predict(p10)

Here is an example:

 clear