RE: st: RE: RE: Displaying values less than one with a zero in front of the comma

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: Displaying values less than one with a zero in front of the comma
Date   Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:53:30 -0000

On second thoughts "with respect to
leading zeros" looks like the main
point Fred is making. I think