Re: st: Why does Stata estimate different partial autocorrelations?

From   Gewei Wang <>
Subject   Re: st: Why does Stata estimate different partial autocorrelations?
Date   Sat, 19 Feb 2005 02:26:13 -0500

Thank you very much for your informative comment. I just hope that an
option for Yule-Walker estimation will eventually be added to -corrgram-
and -pac- since sometimes we are likely to compare results from Stata
with those from SAS, Eviews, Minitab, Limdep etc. I was surprised when I
saw that my result was different with that on the textbook and my
teacher's (he used Minitab).