st: Bootstrap in two-stage models

From   nolwenn roudaut <>
Subject   st: Bootstrap in two-stage models
Date   Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:45:58 +0100

Dear All,

I want to estimate a treatment effect model, a two-stage model with a probit
model in the first and an OLS in the second.

I cannot use the 'treatreg' stata program as some of my hypothesis are different
from the classical ones.
So I need to compute the two-step corrected variance-covariance matrix "by

One way to do this is to use the Murphy-Topel correction procedure. (I thank a
statalister that provided me his program last month).

Another way (and this is the one I am interested in) is to use bootstrap
Does anyone knows how to implement this method?

* For searches and help try: