st: RE: Do-file editor

From   "King, Belinda L" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Do-file editor
Date   Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:53:55 +1100

Hi Pat,

Its quite easy just type before you run the do file
-set more off-

 -----Original Message-----
From: []  On Behalf Of patrick rose
Sent:	Friday, 18 February 2005 3:48 PM
Subject:	st: Do-file editor

Dear all,

I have a simple question about working with a do-file

Basically, I am trying to run quite a lot of commands
with the do-file. If I click the "do current file"
icon, it automatically runs my commands. But my
problem is that after running a few commands, the
results output shows "-more-" sign and unless I hit
return, the running does not begin.

Is there anyway I can run all my commands without
hitting return from time to time?

Thanks much in advance,

Do you Yahoo!?