st: RE: listcoef

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: listcoef
Date   Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:13:44 -0000

You sound surprised or disappointed.

The scope of these commands is made very clear
by the authors.

 spostado: SPost ado files for post-estimation interpretation of regression
 models for categorical and limited dependent variables.

 Commands by J. Scott Long and Jeremy Freese. These commands will work with
 the estimation commands: clogit, cloglog, cnreg, intreg, logit, mlogit,
 nbreg, ologit, oprobit, poisson, probit, regress, tobit, zinb,
 zip, and in most cases gologit.

In short, these commands do not apply to -svy- commands. By and
large, -svy- imposes such considerable extra complications that
only stuff that is tailor-made for the purpose will work.

Without knowing anything of consequence about -svy-, I
would guess that

. findit svy

would point to pretty much every add-on that exists. If
you had already tried that, then it helps to indicate
as much in a posting; conversely, a preliminary search
for yourself is always recommended. Sorry not to be
more positive,

anju parthan