Re: st: Dummy variables for missing values

From   Quang Nguyen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Dummy variables for missing values
Date   Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:19:57 -1000

Hi Alan et al.,

Thanks so much for your advices. They are very helpful.

Have A Wonderful Day!
All the best,

Quang