st: Warning

From   Marcello Pagano <>
Subject   st: Warning
Date   Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:26:30 -0500

Dear Listers,

I have noticed the past few days that I have been receiving spam and viruses
from the list. My apologies if this has been happening to you too. I thought
our spam detector had been blocking these. Up to now it had worked fine,
but it seems to be slipping currently. I hope everyone is sufficiently savvy not
to open any attachments!

Again, I am sorry this is happening, but that seems to be the price of getting
e-mails nowadays,

* For searches and help try: