RE: st: Superimposing graphs

From   "Branko Milanovic" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Superimposing graphs
Date   Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:34:46 -0500

Scott,

Unfortunately, it does not work.  What I find strange is that

twoway (scatter capture lngdpppp if year==1988 & group==1 || qfit
capture lngdpppp if year==1988 & group==1)

Works quite fine. But if I repeat the same thing for another year (on
the same figure) it does NOT work. But then if I take that another year
and plot it alone (just to check if something may be wrong with it), the
graph works again. O, it is only when they are together that the things
do not work. (On a related note, it seems to me that the new twoway
options have a fair number of bugs.)

Best, b

Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
1779 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington DC 20036
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
tel: 202-473-6968 (leave a message)
www.worldbank.org/research/inequality
http://econpapers.hhs.se/RAS/pmi44.htm
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=149002