st: RE: Table Command to Matrix or CSV

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Table Command to Matrix or CSV
Date   Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:25:24 -0000

With r categories in x, c categories in y,
what you ask for is an array (r + 1) by
(c + 1) by 2. It won't fit into a matrix
without some prior restructuring.

You could try -collapse- followed by
-outsheet- for most of what you want.

Tristan Zajonc