Re: st: HLM or Stata?

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: HLM or Stata?
Date   Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:16:58 -0500

Nathan,
  You might wish to check out the Academic Technology Services (at UCLA)
web site.
They give a number of examples of applications of multilevel modeling
with Stata,
including panel analysis of NELS data.  These include Sophia
Rabe-Hasketh's gllamm routines and others.
The URL is
http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/examples/

   Regards,
     Bob Yaffee