st: Overid Manually

From   April Knill <>
Subject   st: Overid Manually
Date   Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:29:05 -0500

Dear Statalisters,

      Does anyone out there know how to perform the Sargan's Test for
overidentification manually?  I'm unfortunately not exceedingly skilled at
programming.  I am trying to perform an IV probit model methodology for
which there exists no command for a follow-up test for overidentification
(i.e. -overid- or -overixt- does not work).  Just as additional
information in case it is necessary, I am attempting to use dprobclu2.ado.

April M. Knill
Ph.D. Candidate 2005
Robert H. Smith School of Business
University of Maryland