st: Error Message

From   April Knill <>
Subject   st: Error Message
Date   Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:38:06 -0500

Dear Statalisters,

        I have recently gotten an error trying to perform two separate
commands on Stata.  It is as follows:

'the subcommand ' x ' has been moved from estimates to ereturn'

x was post for the first task and list for the second.  I can't find
anything about this error except that the error category typically means
invalid syntax.  Does anyone know what it is and how I fix it?

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

April M. Knill
Ph.D. Candidate 2005