Re: st: RE: reporting variables in a table

From   Michael McCulloch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: reporting variables in a table
Date   Mon, 03 Jan 2005 07:36:36 -0800

Thank you Nick!
The command outsheet var1 var2 var3 var4 using output_filename, replace noquote
produced a tab-delimited file which Excel easily parses into columns as a spreadsheet, and that pastes easily into Word to make an attractive table.