Re: st: Robust SEs with panel data

Subject   Re: st: Robust SEs with panel data
Date   Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:22:54 -0500

Also, you can transform your data with -xtdata- command, and then
regress would estimate the (almost) appropriate FE or RE model. As far
as I can recall, "almost" has to do with degrees of freedom. And here
you have the luxury of having -robust- and -cluster-. I would
recommend using the latter, with clustering on individuals, or
whatever meaning your panels have.

Stas

--
Stas Kolenikov